AGA Trial Class Or Evaluation
Account Setup Instructions
Please do not perform these steps unless you have previously called to set up a trial class or evaluation directly with the AGA Front Office.
1. Obtain Temporary Login Password:
- Click the link below to be taken to the AGA Parent Portal password recovery page.
- Enter the email address you received the notification email with.
- Click “reset password”
- Check your email for your new temporary password to obtain access to the system.
2. If you closed the browser window after step 1, login here with your temporary password
3. Accept the terms and conditions, waiver, and billing instructions (please note actual billing info will not be entered until after your Trial Class is complete and you accept the class spot).
- Accepting these terms and conditions replaces the paper copy you originally signed when you first enrolled.
- Check the three boxes marked “I acknowledge and agree to….”
- Click the “I acknowledge and agree to all policies” button to continue
4. Change your login password to one of your choosing
- Click the "change password" link under the Family menu on the left hand side of the screen
- Enter and confirm your new desired password
- Click "change password"
5. Confirm/Update Family Info
- Click the “Family” menu item on the left hand side of the screen
- Update all relevant info on this page. PLEASE MAKE SURE AND LIST AT LEAST ONE EMERGENCY CONTACT NAME/PHONE NUMBER IF POSSIBLE
- Click “update family”
6. Update Student Information (required for children with severe allergies or other necessary medical notes)
- Click on Students on the left hand menu
- Choose edit next to the students information
- Enter any relevant Student Medical Information you wish us to have in case of an emergency.
- Click Update Student
- Repeat this process for each child you have enrolled (If applicable)
7. You Are Ready For Your Trial!
- Once all above steps are done, you have successfully completed your new trial account setup! Thank you!
- Please watch for an email containing the instructions for you and your child when attending the trial class! If you do not receive it within 24 hours of signing up for the trial, please contact the AGA Front Office at 303-843-0711 for assistance.